Client: Atlanta United FC
System: The Soccer Squad
Lucy Rushton, Head of Technical Recruitment & Performance Analysis, commented: “The Sports Office system allows everyone to work on the same page. Everything we need is easily located, and information sharing has been significantly improved.
“We’ve been using the system for about a year and a half now, and the longer we go on, the more benefit we gain. The improvement in our data management has allowed us to identify patterns and trends in our performances and coaching.”
“Also, the ability to share and communicate across departments has simplified our day-to-day operations. The mobile access to the system to view coaching programmes, player medical status, and game performance data is also a great benefit.
“Some departmental work risks becoming isolated, but the Sports Office Soccer Squad platform enables everyone to bring information and data together.
“We’ve also had fantastic levels of support to implement the system from the Sports Office Client Management team.”
Atlanta United FC were seeking an online performance management system which supported and improved all coaching activity; as well as sports medicine processes and sports science data management. They also required a system to enhance interdepartmental communications and information management.
Solutions and Benefits:
The Soccer Squad has provided Atlanta FC with fully customisable modules in coaching, sport science and recruitment to enhance its football operations. The system has also allowed the club to create a database of all performance data, for the effective monitoring and management of training, coaching and player well-being. Atlanta FC have reported season-on-season improvements and outcomes in all areas. The club have also benefited from the system’s mobile app and cloud based access. They were able to implement it within their organisation with no specialist IT knowledge or additional staff.
Key benefits of The Soccer Squad include:
- All aspects of performance supported through the app which offers a holistic view of the club.
- Cloud based access to The Soccer Squad means no specialist IT knowledge or additional staff are required for implementation.
- Easy and secure access from office, home and all club training venues.
- Supports all aspects of performance, administration and scheduling. Also, sports medicine, strength and conditioning, personalised preparation and monitoring, succession planning, scouting and video.
- Improved information management for every department.
- Accompanying mobile app enables remote access usage for athletes/players.